- By shopping at Virvelkoppel.se, you accept our data protection policy and our processing of your personal data. We protect your privacy and do not collect more information than is necessary to process your order. We never sell or pass on your data to third parties without a legal basis.
- Virvelkoppel.se, which is operated by Meiira group AB 559270-1006, is responsible for the processing of personal data that you provide to us as a customer. Your personal data is processed by us in order to be able to handle your order and in the instances when you have requested newsletters or promotional offers - in order to be able to adapt the marketing to your individual needs.
- The information below is a summary of how we store and process your data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- What is personal data?
Personal data is all information that can be directly or indirectly attributed to a natural person.
- What information do we store?
In order to handle your order and answer questions related to your order (customer service), we store your first and last name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, IP address and purchase history.
- Your data is stored as long as we have a legal basis to process your data, for example to fulfill the agreement between us or to comply with a legal obligation according to, for example, the Accounting Act.
- Legal basis
In connection with a purchase, your personal data is processed to complete the agreement with you.
Marketing, campaigns and similar mailings take place with your consent.
- What information is shared and for what purpose?
- When making purchases, information is shared with our payment provider. What is stored is first name, last name, address, e-mail address and telephone number. If you choose to pay by invoice, the social security number is also saved with the payment provider. The information is saved to be able to complete the purchase and to protect the parties against fraud.
The payment providers (payment services) we use are: Shopify payments.
- Freight company
In order to deliver your orders and complete our contract, we need to share specific information with the shipping company. What is shared with the shipping company is first name, last name and address information for delivery. Email address and/or mobile number may also be shared with the shipping company for notification.
The shipping companies we cooperate with are: Postnord.
If you have chosen to subscribe to our newsletter, your first name, last name and email address will be shared with our newsletter provider. This is to be able to keep you updated with information and offers for marketing purposes.
We use Klaviyo for sending newsletters.
- Advertising in digital media
We advertise on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Google and Snapchat and share the data deemed necessary to run relevant advertising campaigns to you.
"Web beacons" or tags are electronic files used to collect information about how you behave on the website. The tags we use are: Meta and Pinterest and Google tags.
- The right of access
You have the right to receive extracts from all information that we hold about you. Extracts are delivered electronically in a readable format.
- Right to rectification
You have the right to ask us to update incorrect information or supplement information that is incomplete.
- The right to be forgotten
You can at any time request that the data relating to you be deleted. There are few exceptions to the right to erasure, such as if it must be kept because we have to fulfill a legal obligation (for example, according to the Accounting Act).
- Responsible for data protection
Meiira group AB is responsible for the storage and processing of personal data in the online store and ensures that the rules are followed.
- This is how we protect your personal data
We use Shopify which is an SSL encrypted platform which protects information and personal data. Shopify is based in Canada.