Terms of purchase
- The company Meiira group AB is based in Eskilstuna and holds F tax. The company's postal address is Stenkvista gård lötlund 635 19. Organization number: 559270-1006. VAT registration number: SE559270100601.
- If you wish to get in touch with us, send an email to Info@virvelkoppel.se with your case and your contact details and we will hear from you shortly.
- When you have completed your order, an order confirmation will be sent to your email address. In the confirmation you will find all information about products, price, billing and delivery address.
- If there is an error in the order confirmation, you must immediately contact us via e-mail to Info@virvelkoppel.se
30-day satisfaction guarantee
- For us, it is important that you like what you buy from us. We have a satisfaction guarantee, which means that if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return products and get your money back for the item you ordered. The product needs to be in new condition and not defective in any way.
- Our normal delivery times are 7-10 days. ATTENTION! Orders placed on weekends are shipped on the next weekday at the earliest.
- We have 59 sek shipping fee within Sweden
- 119 sek shipping fee to countries within europe
- If delays in delivery should occur (without us notifying you of a longer delivery time) you should contact us at email address: Info@virvelkoppel.se
- All prices in the store are stated in SEK,Euro or NOK and all prices include 25% VAT except for Countries outside of the EU.
- We reserve the right to price changes caused by price changes from the supplier, misprints in the price list and inaccuracies in prices due to incorrect information and reserve the right to adjust the price.
- When purchasing goods on the website, you as a customer have a statutory 14-day right of withdrawal that applies from the time you have received an item that you have ordered.
- You must announce that you regret it. The message must be sent to us Info@virvelkoppel.se. In your message, your name, your address, e-mail address, the order number and which goods the return applies to must be clearly stated.
- If you want to use a cancellation form when exercising your right of cancellation, you can download it here: Cancellation form
- Returns are sent to: Meiira group AB Stenkvista gård lötlund 635 19 Eskilstuna
- You should return the products to us immediately and at the latest within the statutory 14 days after the cancellation notice.
- You are responsible for return shipping, delivery and condition of the products upon return, the products should therefore be sent well packaged.
- From the refund amount, we reserve the right to deduct an amount corresponding to the reduction in value compared to the original value of the product in the case of a used or damaged product.
The right of withdrawal does not apply if:
- Goods that have been used and can no longer be sold as a new product.
- For more on the statutory right of withdrawal, see here .
Claims and complaints
- We inspect all products before they are sent to you. Should the product still be damaged or wrongly shipped when it arrives, we undertake, in accordance with current consumer protection legislation, to rectify the error free of charge.
- You must always contact us for approval before returning a defective item.
- The complaint must be sent immediately after the defect has been discovered.
How do you proceed with a complaint?
- Any errors and defects must always be reported to Info@virvelkoppel.se where you state your name, address, e-mail address, order number and a description of the error.
- If we are unable to repair the defect or supply a similar product, we will refund you for the defective product in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation. We are responsible for return shipping in the event of approved complaints.
- We reserve the right to refuse a complaint if it turns out that the product is not faulty in accordance with current consumer protection legislation. In the case of complaints, we follow guidelines from the General Complaints Board, see arn.se.
- We take no responsibility for indirect damages that may occur due to the product.
- We accept no responsibility for delays/errors as a result of circumstances beyond the company's control (Force Majeure). These circumstances can be, for example, labor conflict, fire, war, authority decision, reduced or non-existent delivery from the supplier.
- Furthermore, no responsibility is taken for any changes to products/product characteristics that have been changed by the respective supplier and other factors beyond our control.
- We reserve the right for any typographical errors on this website and final sale of products. We do not guarantee that the images reproduce the exact appearance of the products as a certain color difference may occur depending on the monitor, photo quality and resolution. We always try our best to expose the products as correctly as possible.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the terms and conditions at any time. Changes to the terms will be posted online on the website. The amended terms and conditions are considered accepted in connection with orders or visits to the website.
- In the event that a dispute cannot be resolved in agreement with the company's customer service and the customer, you as a customer can contact the Allmänna Reklamationsnämnden, see arn.se. For residents in an EU country other than Sweden, complaints can be submitted online via the European Commission's platform for mediation in disputes, see http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
- In the event of a dispute, we follow the decision of ARN or the corresponding dispute resolution body.
- Disputes regarding the interpretation or application of these general terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with Swedish law.